Save money and give yourself a break from the chemicals found in most hair care products by using the following natural home remedies:
- Tame your frizzy hair by rubbing coconut oil into your hands and applying sparingly onto your hair. You don't want to overdo it - too much will make your hair look greasy. Shampooing your hair less frequently also helps with the frizzies. Excess shampooing strips natural oils from the hair.
- Rinse your hair with one tablespoon baking soda mixed with one cup of water to get rid of shampoo build-up and styling residues.
- Rinsing your hair with one jucied lemon and one cup of water is said to bring life and shine back to dull hair.
- 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar mixed with two cups of water will give your hair shine and bounce.
- Add essential oil of ylang ylang to your shampoo, conditioner and styling agents as a hair rejuvenator.
- Ylang ylang and rosemary essential oils are also believed to stimulate hair growth.
- Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables and getting plenty of rest is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair.
What goes into your body is reflective on the outside including your hair.
By: Elizabeth Kiely
Page 1 of 1